W.H. Gurley Associates is in the business of matching qualified candidates with potential employers. Candidates enjoy the unique experience of working with seasoned professionals in defining their career direction and uncovering professional opportunities.
We listen, provide consultation, and take action. Throughout the search and placement process, we respect your choices and offer the highest level of confidentiality. Our goal is to ensure a best-fit match between you and the employer.
For job-seekers with professional qualifications in our areas of expertise, we
- Learn about your career goals, skills, experience, and preferences along with your personal circumstances that must be considered in making a move;
- Identify and present positions that reflect your chosen professional path;
- Discuss opportunities with you in detail to include position responsibilities and career potential;
- Receive permission from you prior to presenting you to an employer.
If an employer is interested in meeting you, we
- Schedule an interview;
- Prepare you for the interview;
- Provide you with feedback in a timely manner after each interview.
If a hiring manager desires to present an offer, we
- Verify your minimum compensation expectations;
- Assist with salary, benefits, and relocation package negotiations;
- Extend an offer.
If you accept the offer, we
- Determine a start date;
- Counsel you regarding resignation from your existing employer;
- Provide information that aids in the relocation process;
- Follow up with you to assure a smooth transition to your new position.
- Interviewing Guide
- Relocation Assistance
- Resume Service
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take." --Wayne Gretzky
Why Us | Company Services | Career Services | Contact Us | Home | Go Back | Back to Entry Page